BIG GOOGLY EYES!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what

Ok, two lectures to go over!

First is last week's Philographica lecture! I'm kind of glad that we went to this one, even though it was a lil bit boring. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get to some of the exhibitions. I'd especially like to go to the one with the toilet seat so I can get "Abandon Hope All ye Who Enter Here" printed on my bottom. That would be my favorite thing ever. I'm going to try to make a point of going to the PMA this weekend to see Oscar Munoz's work.

And then this week Lynda Barry came to speak! I want to be her when I grow up. Not only was she absolutely hilarious, she also had some really insightful and interesting things to say, especially those about images. I think most of them went right over my head because I was exhausted, but that probably just means that what she said was really smart and probably very important, right? Right. She gave me a lot of really neat ideas for my folios; I love her style. Furthermore, HOLY BALLS she sang Hey Jude without moving her lips! Lynda Barry, please adopt me. Sincerely, Maureen O'Dwyer

Hopefully I'll get the photos of my 3D projects from Nichola Kinch soon. I've been getting some pretty positive feedback on them so I figure I'll post them here and be all, "I don't wanna toot my own horn or anything BUUUUUT CHECK ME OUT!"

I also need to get my texture pictures off of Robert's camera so I can finally get them uploaded.

PS. I still don't like painting in photoshop. Real paint is messy and sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment