BIG GOOGLY EYES!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some nerdy arty youtube videos

Robert and I have been showing each other a bunch of arty videos on youtube lately, so I figured I'd post some of my faves.

Rococo Puffs!

Neutra Face
Neutra Face: An Ode to a Typeface! Robert's a nerdy graphic designer and I want to be Lady Gaga, so he was all psyched to show me this.

70 Million
The members of this band just dress up as various famous art works throughout this video. Rob and I kept on just shouting out the artist or the title while watching this. He was quicker than me =(

Chip Kidd
Chip Kidd presents Form and Content. Baby hamsters <3

Luke Jerran
HIV Sculpture
Luke Jerram makes glass blown viruses. They're really bizarrely beautiful.

Sweaterman
We're starting our super hero costumes in Nichola Kinch's class and Mark Newport aka Sweaterman was one of the artists we looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment