BIG GOOGLY EYES!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tuesday Lecture

Study abroad!! I wish that the speaker had been on time so that I could have learned more about going to Rome; on the bright side, I got to have a delightful conversation with some dudes about uncircumcised penises while we waited. Hopefully I'll be able to get to Rome within the next couple of years. A few of my friends are there now, and I'm completely jealous. My minor is Italian, and I think that being forced to practicare la mia lingua would do me a world of good, not to mention I'd be surrounded by so much influential history and art that changed the world. After visiting France and London in July of 2007, I have been dying to get back over to Europe and have some adventures.

However, I have to get my GPA up in order to be eligible to go. The past two and a half years of taking classes that I don't particularly like has hurt me a bit. This is definitely an achievable goal, though, now that I'm excited about the work that I'm doing.

Amarei andare a Roma!

Ciao ciao,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment